Σ.E.A. 'ΤΗΘΥΣ'  

Επιστροφή   Σ.E.A. 'ΤΗΘΥΣ' > Άλλα Θέματα > Οτιδήποτε άλλο...
Εγγραφή Forum Συχνές Ερωτήσεις Λίστα Μελών Ημερολόγιο

...δεν κολλάει πουθενά, αλλά έχει σχέση με την κατάδυση (εεε δεν μπορούμε να τα προβλέπουμε και όλα)

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 31-07-08, 18:49
Το avatar του χρήστη dimitri
Μέλος του Συλλόγου ΤΗΘΥΣ

Περιοχή: Άγιοι Αναργυροι
Αναπάντεχοι επαγγελματικοί κίνδυνοι

Διαβάζοντας αυτή την συζήτηση δεν μπορούσα να μην βάλω το παρακάτω "περιστατικό" που έχει άμεση σχέση.

Το παραθέτω αυτούσιο (είναι στα αγγλικά΄)

Παράθεση:
Next time you have a bad day at work think of this guy.

Rob is a commercial saturation diver for Global Divers in Louisiana. He performs underwater repairs on offshore drilling rigs. Below is an E-mail he sent to his sister. She then sent it to radio station 103.2 on FM dial in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, who was sponsoring a worst job experience contest. Needless to say, she won.

"Hi Sue,

"Just another note from your bottom-dwelling brother. Last week I had a bad day at the office. I know you've been feeling down lately at work, so I thought I would share my dilemma with you to make you realize it's not so bad after all. Before I can tell you what happened to me, I first must bore you with a few technicalities of my job.

"As you know, my office lies at the bottom of the sea. I wear a suit to the office. It's a wet suit. This time of year the water is quite cool. So what we do to keep warm is this:

"We have a diesel powered industrial water heater. This $20,000 piece of equipment sucks the water out of the sea. It heats it to a delightful temperature. It then pumps it down to the diver through a garden hose, which is taped to the air hose. Now this sounds like a darn good plan, and I've used it several times with no complaints.

"What I do, when I get to the bottom and start working, is take the hose and stuff it down the back of my wet suit. This floods my whole suit with ] warm water. It's like working in a Jacuzzi.

"Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my butt started to itch. So, of course, I scratched it. This only made things worse. Within a few seconds my butt started to burn.

"I pulled the hose out from my back, but the dama ge was done. In agony realized what had happened. The hot water machine had sucked up a jellyfish and pumped it into my suit. Now, since I don't have any hair on my back, the jellyfish couldn't stick to it. However, the crack of my butt was not as fortunate.

"When I scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually grinding the jellyfish into the crack of my butt. I informed the dive supervisor of my dilemma over the communicator. His instructions were unclear due to the fact that he, along with five other divers, were all laughing hysterically. Needless to say I aborted the dive. I was instructed to make three agonizing in-water decompression stops totaling thirty-five minutes before I could reach the surface to begin my chamber dry decompression. When I arrived at the surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmet.

"As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my butt as soon as I got in the chamber.

"The cream put the fire out, but I couldn't poop for two days because my butt was swollen shut.

"So, next time you're having a bad day at work, think about how much worse it would be if you had a jellyfish shoved up your butt.

"Now repeat to yourself, 'I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.' "

Now whenever you have a bad day, ask yourself, is this a jellyfish bad day?

May you NEVER have a jellyfish bad day!!!!
δεν μπόρεσα να επιβεβαιώσω την αλήθεια του μηνύματος (πολύ πιθανόν να είναι urban legend μια και δεν βρήκα σταθμό στα 103.2 στο Ft. Wayne)
Παλιά 31-07-08, 21:28
Το avatar του χρήστη Physalia
Μέλος του Συλλόγου ΤΗΘΥΣ

Περιοχή: Αθήνα
Απάντηση: Αναπάντεχοι επαγγελματικοί κίνδυνοι

Παράθεση:
Αρχικό μήνυμα απο dimitri Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
δεν μπόρεσα να επιβεβαιώσω την αλήθεια του μηνύματος (πολύ πιθανόν να είναι urban legend μια και δεν βρήκα σταθμό στα 103.2 στο Ft. Wayne)
δεν ξέρω αν είναι αληθινό, είναι σίγουρα όμως αληθοφανές! Πολύ καλό!

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές
Δεν Μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέα θέματα
Δεν Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε
Δεν Μπορείτε να ανεβάσετε συνημμένα αρχεία
Δεν Μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τα μηνύματα σας

vB code είναι σε λειτουργία
Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας